The Georgian Business Tourism Association in cooperation with CRDC Training Center, on November 28-29 organized a MICE workshop, Leading MICE To The Next Level, at the Sheraton Grand Tbilisi Metechi Palace Hotel.
Directors and owners of the leading hospitality companies participated in the workshop.
The following topics were discussed during the event:
- How to correctly structure your company
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Management Methods,
- Creating a corporate culture
- How to avoid micromanagement
- Delegating the right way
- New trends and challenges in tourism
- How to properly identify and enter new markets.
The workshop continued with a panel discussion, hosting directors of sales from international chain hotels and top management from DMCs
The moderators of the discussions were the founding board members of GBTA Irma Kodua and Amiran Ivanidze.
The workshop speakers were:
- Jordi Kuijt — GBTA board member and CEO of Silkroad Group Hospitality
- Michael Kerschbaumer — GBTA board member and , STS Hospitality director
- Patrick Martens — Lecturer at the School of Management of Maastricht, International
Project Management and Organizational Management Specialist
- Maya Bibilauri — Managing Partner of BTL Georgia
- Guram Kochiashvili — Head of Business Development at BTL Georgia
- Salome Choloraia — Head of the MICE Department of BTL Georgia.